How to submit an article
The sender of the article must be a member of the faculty. After registering on the journal site, the author must enter the article submission section and carefully complete all the requested information.
a paper which is going to be submited to this journal should be according to the journal Paper Submission Guideline as explained below.
authors are required to download Letter of commitment and Conflict of interest Form, fill it in, and submit it to the journal along with the Manuscript.
The submitted articles should be concluded from original research by submitters.
The submission must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles are checked by Hamiyab plagiarism software. The journal will check all of submitted articles to see if there is any plagiarism issue
Publishing articles I saffron agronomy and technology journal is free of charges.
The journal uses creative common copyright licencing system coded as CC BY NC. All the rights of published articles belongs to the journal.
Peer review policy
The Saffron Agronomy and Technology uses Double blind review policy. The submitted articles will review by two or three reviewers.
Essential files when submitting an article
The main file of the article should be submitted in Word format. This file should have a title, Persian abstract, keywords in Persian, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion, references, and English abstract.
Commitment file: All authors must sign this file.
Conflict of interest file
Authors' affiliation file: This file includes the title of the article, the authors' names and their academic rank in Persian and English, e-mail, and telephone numbers of all authors.
Author guidelines for manuscript preparation and submission
It will be necessary to consider the following in writing the article.
The article's text should be typed on A4 paper with a distance of one between the lines and two and a half centimeters from the margins, and with MS-Word software with Mitra font size 12 figures and tables should be transferred to the same software. The figures and tables' titles should be written in both Persian and English in MS-Word software and separately from the figure with a B Mitra font and size 12 with a line spacing of one. All figures and tables are frameless.
- The number of pages of the article is set to a maximum of 20 pages.
- All units of measurement are based on a metric system.
- All lines of the text of the article should be continuously numbered (Line numbering).
- Each article should include sections of introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusion, acknowledgment, list of references, and an abstract and their content following each section's title.
- The title of the article should be short and fully introduce the research subject, a maximum of 20 words should be written in B Mitra font size 14.
- Article specifications page includes items: article title, author or authors affiliations including name and surname, academic degree, postal and e-mail address, contact phone number, name of the corresponding author in Persian and then English title of the article, author or authors affiliations including name and surname, academic degree and address should be written in English (without page number).
- On the first page, the title of the article in Persian, the abstract of the article, and keywords (without mentioning the authors' names) should be given.
The files related to the instructions for writing and preparing articles for the Journal of Saffron Agronomy and Technology and the authors' commitment letter can be downloaded from the following section.
Main File (whiouut author(s) name)
Authorship and Conflict of Interest Disclosure
Affiliation of Authors